Upload a file to SharePoint document library using Power automate Flow

I had a requirement to upload a document to the SharePoint document library (integrated with the Account entity in dynamics CE) from the power apps portal, the portal supports uploading and displaying SharePoint documents as documented here ( by placing the document location subgrid on a portal basic/advance form), but our requirement was to allow portal users to upload documents only to specific folders.

For achieving this specific requirement, I have used an Html file uploader and a power automate flow that receives the request and creates a file in the SharePoint document library specific folder.

The file uploader HTML code snippet, that I have used.

The JS code that I used for posting the form-data with "mimeType": "multipart/form-data", to my power automate flow.


Following is the power automate flow that, triggers When a HTTP request is received.
For convenience 😋 one can copy the expression below.

A successful run output.
After a successful run, the file is added to the specific document library folder.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, I will call you when I needed to do such kind of work

    ReplyDelete